Sunday, June 28, 2009


Lottie P   -   Kingsland, AR
I was raised on Michael Jackson music , avery talented young man, who never really got to be a child.

Jeanne B (Squid 4 Duck) # Pending   -   Red Bank, NJ
I grew up with Michael Jackson's music as did my children and grandchildren.  They loved him and were inspired to copy his dance moves every time they heard his songs.  My daughter used to say she was going to marry him when she was a teenager is how much she loved him and his music.  Michael Jackson was a musical genius that was integral to the music community.  His work enabled the Black musicians of today to be seen on MTV and other media as well.  He was instrumental in providing the groundwork for today's musicians in dance and music.  His creative and innovative videos spurred the videos of today.  His passing will be greatly missed by his family,, friends, musical community and fans.

Foxfire    -   Salem, AL
Michael was a person who had a lot to give, not knowing who he was he was trapped in a world of his own,  even though me made us happy with his songs and dance, he wasn't happy... He will be missed.....

Sugar and Spice    -    Atlanta, GA
I am very touched by the passing of Michael JAckson.  I feel that he will  have the peace that he so needed in life.  I pray for his family and loved ones of which I feel that we are all a part.  I think it quite ironic that he is now receiving all of the accolades that he should have gotten in life.  The Bible states that a prophet is never appreciated in his own land.  Michael was forced to seek love and fan support in foreign countries because of the injustices done to him here.  I just say, Finally...Rest in Peace.
Sugar and Spice(Brenda V)

No comments:

Post a Comment